deep love quotes for him to make him cry || love quotes

 

deep love quotes for him to make him cry || love quotes 

 

• Write...Toh "lafz" tum ho

Think...Toh "khaaal' tum ho

I pray to you... I pray to you

I tell you the truth... I love you so much!


deep love quotes for him to make him cry


• What is the fault of the eyes?

I fell in love with you,

You are so lovely that I have fallen in love with you...!!


• Your and mine relationship will last like this only if we meet for a lifetime, if we get long talks then long memories!!!


deep love quotes that will make her cry


• You are my most beautiful feeling. Do you ever understand how special you are?

• Silver and gold on one side, your eyes on one side, witchcraft on one side


• You are a book which has a lot of stories, I am a paper which is a lot of blank, you are a moon which has a lot of light. And I am the night in which there is a lot of darkness!


deep love quotes about moments


• Where is it possible for you to write? I don't even have words for how beautiful they are!!


• Where are these eyes from, whenever I look at them I just get lost.


• It takes time but everything is understood... everything is visible who is who and how.... How long will you keep pretending like this.... I have heard that time shows everything.


Post a Comment

0 Comments