mom beats me a lot || Husband Wife Superb Dirty Hindi Jokes

mom beats me a lot || Husband Wife Superb Dirty Hindi Jokes

 

 1. Wife:- Hey, listen, today I have prepared a special dish for you.

As soon as you eat it you will pounce on me

Husband:- What dish have you prepared?

Wife:- Sanda oil pakodas…😝


Reed more :- 

 


Short husband wife naughty jokes


Husband wife naughty jokes one liners


Husband wife naughty jokes in hindi


Husband wife naughty jokes in english


wife teasing husband jokes


husband wife dirty jokes in urdu


short dirty husband wife jokes


dirty marriage jokes one-liners


Jokes in hindi | husband wife jokes


A small child suddenly finds himself in his parents' bedroom.
The child who entered, seeing the scene there, shouted and said, "You suck anything, it's nothing."
And when I suck my thumb, mom beats me a lot…😜 

Sheela's friend went on honeymoon

Sheela called and said: Geeta Jo

Shimla wore the jeans I had given her.

Wandering


Geeta replied to Sheela:

This bastard has not worn underwear for 4 days

Let me wear it and you have to wear jeans…😝 


husband wife non veg jokes in English 


5. Husband and wife were having sex

Wife: Oh ahhh a little more…

A little ahead…a little behind

A little right... a little left

a little bit and just a little bit further

The husband suddenly says in anger: Sister's flame

 Is she staying or getting the stuff parked in the parking lot…😁 

 dirty marriage jokes one-liners

6. Sheela, how does your husband come home on time?

Geeta:- I have made a simple rule

Feeding will start at exactly 9 o'clock whether you reach or not...😮 


7. A tired husband comes home and

He tells his wife that he has prepared some bread and vegetables or has just spread it.

Wife says have you brought some flour and rice or just like that?

You have brought it hanging…😬


husband wife non veg jokes in hindi 

8. Husband and wife were fighting over some issue.

One thing from the wife ended the whole dispute

You want to bang or as much as you want…😋


husband wife non veg jokes in hindi


9. The husband was sucking his wife's mangoes on the wedding night.

And he said to his wife how soft and hot your mangoes are.

The wife said shyly - I don't know how many words you can say...😞


10. Ladies:- Judge sir, I want to marry my policeman husband.

want a divorce

Judge :- Any reason why divorce is needed?

Ladies :- Because this law man has only long hands…😝


husband wife jokes 


11. Wife: While eating, she said, put it in this.
Husband: Let me eat (priestess of lust)
Wife :- Bastard – I am asking for pulses…😅

Post a Comment

0 Comments